|Length||11.5 km (7.1 mi)|
|Route number(s)||No shield|
|State Route 63|
|NE end|| M2 Hills Motorway|
|SW end||Widemere Road|
|Major suburbs||Seven Hills, Prospect|
The Prospect Highway is an 11.5-kilometre (7.1 mi) secondary urban road located in the western suburbs of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The highway provides a free alternative link from the tolled M2 Hills and the Westlink M7 motorways in the northeast to the M4 Western Motorway in the southwest and further south.
The highway takes its name from the suburb Prospect, which it links to Baulkham Hills via Seven Hills. Like many highways in the Sydney area, it was formed by linking a series of local roads, including Abbott Road, Seven Hills Road, Wall Park Avenue, and Blacktown Road.
In 2015 the NSW Government Roads & Maritime Services commenced planning an upgrade of a 3.6-kilometre (2.2 mi) section of the highway between Reservoir Road in Prospect to St Martins Crescent in Blacktown.
Exits and interchanges
|The Hills||Baulkham Hills||0.0||0.0||M2 Hills Motorway (M2) – Macquarie Park, Lane Cove, Sydney CBD, Sydney Airport||North-eastern terminus; south-eastbound entrance to and north-westbound exit from the M2 Hills Motorway|
|0.0||0.0||Prospect Highway / Abbott Road – Seven Hills|
|0.5||0.31||Old Windsor Road (A40) – Windsor, Parramatta|
|Seven Hills||2.0||1.2||Seven Hills Road – Bella Vista||North-eastbound entrance only|
|2.0||1.2||Johnson Avenue – Kings Langley||North-eastbound entrance and exit only|
|2.0||1.2||Prospect Highway / Seven Hills Road – Seven Hills||Continues south-westbound as the Prospect Highway|
|2.0||1.2||Station Road – Toongabbie||South-westbound entrance only|
|3.5||2.2||Prospect Highway / Wall Park Avenue – Blacktown||Continues west as the Prospect Highway|
|Blacktown||Blacktown||4.6||2.9||Prospect Highway / Blacktown Road – Prospect||Continues south as the Prospect Highway|
|4.6||2.9||Blacktown Road – Blacktown||North-westbound exit|
|5.0||3.1||Bungarribee Road – Blacktown, Doonside|
Leabons Lane – Toongabbie
|6.5||4.0||Blacktown Road – Toongabbie||South-eastbound exit|
|6.5||4.0||Prospect Highway – Prospect||Continues south as the Prospect Highway|
|Prospect||7.6||4.7||Great Western Highway (A44) – Wentworthville, Rooty Hill|
|8.0||5.0||M4 Western Motorway (M4) – Eastern Creek, Penrith, Sydney CBD, Sydney Airport|
|8.5||5.3||Reservoir Road – Prospect Reservoir|
|Cumberland||Pemulwuy||11.5||7.1||Widemere Road – Wetherill Park||Southern terminus; continues as the Widemere Road|
- Prospect Hill, a prominent hill located near the highway
- "Sydney Orbital Network & Prospect Highway & Abbott Road & Westlink M7, New South Wales to Prospect Highway, Pemulwuy NSW 2145". Google Maps. Google Inc. 2016. Retrieved 25 October 2016.
- "Map of Prospect Highway, NSW". Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia. Retrieved 23 October 2016.
- "Map of Blacktown Road, NSW". Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia. Retrieved 23 October 2016.
- "Prospect Highway upgrade". Roads & Maritime Services. Government of New South Wales. Retrieved 25 October 2016.
- "Detailed design contract awarded for Prospect Highway upgrade". Roads & Maritime Services. Government of New South Wales. 4 May 2015. Retrieved 25 October 2016.
- Oxford, Jessica (20 April 2016). "Call to upgrade Blacktown bottlenecks and end traffic chaos". Blacktown Advocate. Retrieved 25 October 2016.