Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prosperous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prosperous, the adjectival form of Prosperity, may also refer to:
- Political parties
- Prosperous Armenia
- Prosperous Indonesia Party
- Prosperous Justice Party (Indonesia)
- Prosperous Peace Party (Indonesia)
- Prosperous and Safe Aceh Party (Indonesia)
- Prosperous (album), by Christy Moore
- Prosperous and Qualified, 1988 album by free jazz ensemble Universal Congress Of
- The Prosperous Few and the Restless Many, 1992 book compiling three interviews of Noam Chomsky by David Barsamian
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prosperous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.