From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prosperous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prosperous, the adjectival form of Prosperity, may also refer to:
- Political parties
- Prosperous Armenia
- Prosperous Indonesia Party
- Prosperous Justice Party (Indonesia)
- Prosperous Peace Party (Indonesia)
- Prosperous and Safe Aceh Party (Indonesia)
- Prosperous (album), by Christy Moore
- Prosperous and Qualified, 1988 album by free jazz ensemble Universal Congress Of
- The Prosperous Few and the Restless Many, 1992 book compiling three interviews of Noam Chomsky by David Barsamian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prosperous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.