Protected Historic Landmarks
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Those are part of the Cultural Heritage of Serbia protection list.
|Keys Handover Memorial||1967, marking an 1867 spot||Belgrade||Stari Grad, Kalemegdan|||
|Black Peak Lawn||10. Април 1943||Peć||NW from the town of Peć||Located in disputed region of Kosovo[a]|||
|Memorial Park with monuments to Boro Vukmirović and Ramiz Sadiku||July 1937||Prizren||Landovica||Located in disputed region of Kosovo[a]|||
Notes and references
- Kosovo is the subject of a territorial dispute between the Republic of Kosovo and the Republic of Serbia. The Republic of Kosovo unilaterally declared independence on 17 February 2008, but Serbia continues to claim it as part of its own sovereign territory. The two governments began to normalise relations in 2013, as part of the Brussels Agreement. Kosovo has been recognised as an independent state by 108 out of 193 United Nations member states.
- Monuments of Culture in Serbia: Место предаје кључева 1867. године (SANU) (Serbian) (English)
- Monuments of Culture in Serbia: Пропланак Црни Врх (SANU) (Serbian) (English)
- Monuments of Culture in Serbia: Спомен-парк са спомеником Бори Вукмировићу и Рамизу Садику (SANU) (Serbian) (English)
- Знаменита места at www.spomenicikulture.mi.sanu.ac.rs