(Redirected from Protection (album))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up protection or protect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Protection is any measure taken to guard a thing against damage caused by outside forces. Protection, protected, or protect may also refer to:
- "Protection" (Donna Summer song), 1982
- "Protection" (Face to Face album), 2016
- Protection (Massive Attack album), 1994
- "Protection" (Massive Attack song), 1994
- Protect: A Benefit for the National Association to Protect Children, a 2005 punk album
- "Protection", a 1977 song by Krokus from To You All
- "Protection", a 1979 song by Graham Parker from Squeezing Out Sparks
- "Protection", a 2014 song by Lucinda Williams from Down Where the Spirit Meets the Bone
- Protection (1929 film), a 1929 film
- Protection (2001 film), a 2001 film directed by John Flynn
- Protected (film), a 1975 documentary film
- In the United States
- Protection, Georgia, an unincorporated area
- Protection, Kansas, a city
- Protection, New York, a hamlet
- Protection (poker), a poker bet with a strong but vulnerable hand
- Protect (political organization), an American political advocacy group, an American law
- PROTECT Act of 2003
- protected (computer programming), an access specifier in many object-oriented programming languages
- All pages beginning with "Protection"
- All pages with a title containing Protection
- All pages beginning with "Protect"
- All pages with a title containing Protect
- Preservation (disambiguation)
- Preserve (disambiguation)
- Fount of honour
- Project (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Protection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.