Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation
|This article does not cite any sources. (March 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation was chartered by Congress on January 6, 1893 and oversees Washington National Cathedral and its sister institutions. The Bishop of Washington serves as its Chief Executive Officer.
The five organizations it oversees are (founding dates in parentheses):
- Washington National Cathedral (1893)
- National Cathedral School for girls grades 4-12 (1900)
- St. Albans School for boys grades 4-12 (1909)
- Beauvoir, The National Cathedral Elementary School (1933)
- Cathedral College (College of Preachers founded in 1924, consolidated with Cathedral Program & Ministry department in 2004)
- "Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation". www.pecf.org. Retrieved 2015-06-01.
|This Anglicanism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|