(Redirected from Proto (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up proto or proto- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Proto may refer to:
- Proto-, an English prefix meaning "first"
- Proto (Holly Herndon album), 2019
- Proto (Leo O'Kelly album), 2002
- Proto (band), a progressive rock band from Memphis, Tennessee
- Proto (tools), a tool company (formerly Plomb Tools), now a division of Stanley Black & Decker
- Proto Motors, a South Korean sports car manufacturer and refitter
- Proto Records, a British record company active in the 1980s; see Barry Evangeli
Science and technology
- Proto-, the prefix, as used in taxonomy.
- Siebe Gorman Proto, a type of rebreather breathing set
- SEAT Proto, concept cars
- PROTO (fusion reactor)
- All pages with titles beginning with proto
- All pages with titles containing proto
- Protos (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Proto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.