Proud Mary: The Best of Ike & Tina Turner
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Proud Mary: The Best of Ike & Tina Turner|
|Compilation album by Ike & Tina Turner|
|Released||March 18, 1991|
|Recorded||1960s to 1970s|
|Ike & Tina Turner chronology|
Proud Mary: The Best of Ike & Tina Turner is a compilation album by Ike & Tina Turner, released in 1991. Songs were originally recorded on Sue Records, Liberty Records, and United Artists Records labels during the 1960s and 1970s.
- Ike Turner - vocals, guitar, bass
- Tina Turner - vocals
- The Ikettes - backing vocalists
- Ike Turner, Juggy Murray, Mickey & Sylvia, Gerhard Augustin, Claude Williams - original producers
- "A Fool In Love" (mono)
- "I Idolize You" (mono)
- "I'm Jealous" (mono)
- "It's Gonna Work Out Fine" (mono)
- "Poor Fool" (mono)
- "Tra La La La La" (mono)
- "You Should'a Treated Me Right" (mono)
- "Come Together"
- "Honky Tonk Women"
- "I Want To Take You Higher"
- "Workin' Together"
- "Proud Mary"
- "Funkier Than A Mosquito's Tweeter"
- "Ooo Poo Pah Doo"
- "I'm Yours (Use Me Anyway You Wanna)"
- "Up In Heah"
- "River Deep - Mountain High"
- "Nutbush City Limits"
- "Sweet Rhode Island Red"
- "Sexy Ida (Part 1)"
- "Sexy Ida (Part 2)"
- "Baby Get It On"
- "Acid Queen" (Tina Turner solo)
- 1970 Liberty Turner (radio spot)
- Come Together (radio spot)