Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up provençal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Provençal may refer to:
- Of Provence, a region of France
- Provençal dialect, a dialect of the Occitan language, spoken in the southeast of France
- Provençal, meaning the whole Occitan language
- Franco-Provençal language, a distinct Romance language, which should not be confused with the Occitan language or with the Provençal dialect of the Occitan language
- Provencal cuisine
- Provencal wine
- Provencal, Louisiana, a village in the United States
- Provencal, an alternative name for the Italian wine grape Dolcetto
- Jeu provençal, a French boules game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Provençal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.