Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up provenance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Provenance is the origin and/or history of an object.
Provenance also may refer to:
- Provenance (film), a 2016 British drama film
- "Provenance" (Numb3rs), an episode of Numb3ers
- "Provenance" (Supernatural), an episode of Supernatural
- "Provenance" (The X Files), an episode of The X Files
- Provenance (novel), a 2017 novel by Ann Leckie
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Provenance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.