This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Proverbaro Esperanta ("Esperanto Proverbs") is a book of proverbs in Esperanto. It was arranged by L. L. Zamenhof according to a book of his father Mark Zamenhof (Frazeologio Russian-Polish-French-German). It contains 2630 proverbs.
The first edition was published in 1910. There are also editions of 1925, 1961 (Stafeto), 1974 (Stafeto) and 1990 (published in China).
- http://www.eventoj.hu/steb/ĝenerala_naturscienco/enciklopedio-1/encikl-p.htm. Retrieved 13 January 2016. Missing or empty
Text of Proverbaro Esperanta (in Esperanto language):
- Proverbaro Esperanta of L. L. Zamenhof in Ipernity
- Proverbaro Esperanta (pdf)
- Proverbaro Eeperanta
- Proverbaro Esperanta in the book-service of UEA (in Esperanto)
- Discussion about the Proverbaro in linguistic forum (in Russian)
|This Esperanto-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a book on language, linguistics or translation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|