(Redirected from Proverbial kitchen sink)
|Look up kitchen sink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kitchen sink may refer to:
- Kitchen Sink (film), a 2014 comedy horror film
- Kitchen Sink (TV series), cookery series on Food Network
- "Kitchen Sink", a song by Twenty One Pilots from their album Vessel
- Kitchen sink chemistry, a synonym for amateur chemistry
- Kitchen Sink Press, an independent comic book publisher
- Kitchen sink realism, a British cultural movement in the late 1950s and early 1960s
- Kitchen sink syndrome, also known as "scope creep" in project management
- Kitchen sink regression, a usually pejorative term for a regression analysis which uses a long list of possible independent variables
- A sink in a kitchen for washing dishes, vegetables, etc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kitchen sink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.