From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Providence Island may refer to:
- Providencia Island, part of the Archipelago of San Andres, Providencia and Santa Catalina in Colombia, which was settled by the Providence Island Company
- Providence Island colony, the English settlement on this island
- Providence Atoll in Seychelles
- Ujelang Atoll, which the captain of the British merchant vessel Providence rediscovered in 1811 and named after his vessel
- Providence Island, one of the roughly 80 islands of Lake Champlain in North America
- Providence Island, island on coast of Liberia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.