Provident fund is a term for pension fund. It provides employee with lumpsum payment at the time of exit from the organisation so it differs from pension fund which have both elements of lumpsum as well monthly pension payments.As far differences from Gratuity fund is concerned although both involve lumpsum payment at employee exit from the organisation but one is defined contribution fund while other is Defined benefit fund respectively. In specific cases, it may refer to:
- Employees' Provident Fund Organisation, India's retirement plan
- Mandatory Provident Fund (Hong Kong), Hong Kong's retirement plan
- Central Provident Fund (Singapore), Singapore's retirement plan
- Employees Provident Fund (Malaysia), Malaysia's retirement plan
- Employees Provident Fund Nepal, Nepal's retirement Plan
- Central Provident Fund (South Africa), a retirement trust
- Instituto del Fondo Nacional de la Vivienda para los Trabajadores, Mexico's public pension fund and largest mortgage lender
- National Social Security Fund (Kenya)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Provident fund.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.