From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up province in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A province is a form of subnational entity.
Province may also refer to :
- a Roman province, or provincia, an administrative unit in the Roman empire
- Ecclesiastical province, a large jurisdiction of religious government
- Regular province, comparable jurisdiction within a religious order or congregation
- Prowincja, a division of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
- Natural sciences
- Geologic province, a spatial entity with common geologic or geomorphic attributes
- Physiographic province, a geographic region with a characteristic geomorphology
- "Province" (song), a song by TV on the Radio from their 2006 album Return to Cookie Mountain
- The Vancouver Province, commonly referred to as The Province, a newspaper published in Vancouver
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Province.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.