(Redirected from Province of Pomerania)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pomerania Province may refer to one of several provinces established in Pomerania, a region of Europe:
- Swedish Pomerania (1630–1815), a historical province of Sweden
- Province of Pomerania (1653–1815), a historical province of Brandenburg, later Brandenburg-Prussia
- Province of Pomerania (1815–1945), a historical province of Prussia, later Germany
- Pomerania (disambiguation)
- Pomeranian Voivodeship, the name of several historical and one current province of Poland
- West Pomeranian Voivodeship
- Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.