Provinces of Burundi
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
Burundi is divided into eighteen provinces, each named after their respective capital with the exception of Bujumbura Rural. The newest province, Rumonge, was created on 26 March 2015 from five communes previously belonging to the provinces of Bujumbura Rural and Bururi.
- Communes of Burundi
- Collines of Burundi
- Geography of Burundi
- List of Burundian provinces by area
- List of Burundian provinces by population
- List of Burundian provincial governors
- ISO 3166-2:BI
- Nkurunziza, Pierre (26 March 2015). "LOI No 1/10 DU 26 MARS 2015 PORTANT CREATION DE LA PROVINCE DU RUMONGE ET DELIMITATION DES PROVINCES DE BUJUMBURA, BURURI ET RUMONGE" (PDF). Presidential Cabinet, Republic of Burundi. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- "Burundi: administrative units, extended". GeoHive. Archived from the original on 14 July 2015. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- Law, Gwillim. "Provinces of Burundi". Statoids. Retrieved 13 July 2015.