Provincial council may refer to:
- Provincial councils in Catholicism, a local ecclesiastical synod
- Provincial councils of Sri Lanka, local government bodies in Sri Lanka
- Greenland Provincial Council, former local government bodies in Greenland
- Provincial Councils of New Zealand, former governing bodies of the Provinces of New Zealand (1853-1876)
- Provincial council (South Africa), a former governing body of each of the four South African provinces (1910-1986)
- GAA provincial council, an organizational body within the Gaelic Athletic Association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Provincial council.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.