Republic of China (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Provisional Government of China)
|Look up Republic of China in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Republic of China is a state in East Asia, commonly known as Taiwan.
Republic of China may also refer to:
- The Republic of China (1912–1949), China from the end of the Qing dynasty to the end of the civil war
- The Provisional Government of the Republic of China (1912), a government established in 1912
- The Beiyang government, the government of northern China, 1913–1928
- The Nationalist government, the Kuomintang-ruled government of China, 1928–1948
- The Fujian People's Government, also known as the People's Revolutionary Government of the Republic of China, 1933–1934
- The Provisional Government of the Republic of China (1937–40), puppet government of Japan
- The Reorganized National Government of the Republic of China, puppet government of Japan, 1940–1945
- The Government of the Republic of China, the current government of Taiwan
- Minguo calendar
- China (disambiguation)
- ROC (disambiguation)
- Zhōnghuá Mínguó Línshí Zhèngfǔ (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Republic of China.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.