This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||Euronext: XXXX|
|Founded||1998 as Proximedia Belgium, 1999 as Proximedia SA|
Humaniteitslaan 116, B-1070 Brussels
|Belgium, France, Netherlands, Spain|
|Fabrice Wuyts (CEO and owner)|
|Products||Web creation, SEA, corporate videos, Internet Service Provider, Digital Marketing|
|Revenue||€ 39.1 million (2011)|
|€ 3.1 million (2011)|
Number of employees
Proximedia Groep is a Belgian media group.
Proximedia Belgium was founded in 1998 by Fabrice Wuyts and Eric Glachant). The company specialized in providing websites for SMEs. The Proximedia group SA was founded in 1999 and became the coordinating organisation of Proximedia Belgium, Online, Bizbook Channel, Globule Bleu bvba, Click+, Proximedia France, Proximedia Nederland, and Proximedia Spain.
The Proximedia Group is listed at the Free Market of Euronext Brussels since 2005.
In 2007 Bizbook Channel was founded. This branch is specialised in creating corporate videos.
Proximedia SA took over Globule Bleu, a web agency from Luik, in 2008.
The Proximedia Group launched two new services in 2011: Videobiz, a video guide for professionals, and Promobook, an E-couponing website for retailers.
In 2012, Bizbook was launched. This is an online and interactive guestbook.
- Proximedia Belgium: the oldest branch of the Proximedia Group. It makes websites and provide support for their customers. Similar branches are Proximedia France and Proximedia Nederland.
- Bizbook Channel: specialised in creating corporate videos for SMEs.
- Click+ offers the management of Google Adwords campaigns. This contains advertising in Google’s search results.
- Globule Bleu: specialised in digital campaigns for larger companies or organisations.
- Online: a Internet Service Provider (ISP) that provides internet access, domain names, hosting of websites and data centers, email service, etc.
- Bizbook: an online guestbook where users can post reviews on the products and services of a company.
- Promobook: an online service which can be used to print promotions and coupons.
|Core Numbers (2011)|
|Operating profit||+8,8%||€ 6,4 million|
|Net profit (before goodwill depreciation)||+10,3%||€ 3,6 million|
|Net profit (group share)||+14,3%||€ 3,1 million|