Prozone Mall Aurangabad
|Address||Prozone Mall, API compound, Chikalthana, Aurangabad.|
|Developer||Prozone Enterprises Pvt. Ltd|
|Total retail floor area||1,000,000 sq ft (93,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||Ground + 1|
|Parking||1500 cars +1500 2 wheelers|
Prozone Mall was one of the largest and the first horizontally designed shopping mall in India. It has over 1 million square feet of retail space and ushers in the concept of modern retailing in Aurangabad.
Prozone Aurangabad, designed to be a ‘horizontal mall’ on the lines of international developments. Spread over 20 acres, it is a ground +1 structure. The Mall was inaugurated on 8 October 2010 by Hrithik Roshan.
It has more than 150 retail stores selling top local and international brands, a five-screen cinema complex, 40,000 square foot family entertainment centre and 3000 parking bays. There are also plans to build an office complex above the centre. A business class hotel will be constructed to complement the precinct. Also, high rise apartments and row bungalows are constructed parallel to the mall.
- TOI article on Prozone Aurangabad
- Bloomberg Businessweek article
- Rizwanullah, Syed (7 October 2010). "India's largest and the first horizontally designed mall to open in Aurangabad". Times of India. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- India Retailing Archived 26 January 2013 at Archive.is
- TOI article
- Satyam website Archived 13 October 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Prozone Mall Aurangabad.|