Prudential Bank Limited
|Headquarters||8 Nima Avenue, Ring Road Central, Accra, Ghana|
|John Sackah Addo
|Products||Loans, checking, savings, investments, debit cards|
|Revenue||(Aftertax) GHS:9.62 million (2012)|
|Total assets||GHS:676.61 million (2012)|
|Slogan||"Your Trusted and Dependable Partner"|
The headquarters of the bank are located at 8 Nima Avenue, Ring Road Central, Kanda, Accra, Ghana's capital and largest city. The coordinates of the bank headquarters are 5°34'24.0"N, 0°11'31.0"W (Latitude:5.573335; Longitude:-0.191949).
As of 31 December 2012, the bank's total assets were GHS:676.61 million, with shareholders' equity of GHS:85.1 million.
As of April 2016, PBL maintained three wholly owned subsidiaries:
- PBL Properties Limited - Accra, Ghana. Acquires, develops, and manages properties and auxiliary staff for the bank.
- Prudential Securities Limited - Accra, Ghana. Wealth management, corporate finance, and business advisory services.
- Prudential Stockbrokers Limited - Accra, Ghana. Stockbrokage, economic research, and advisory services.
|Rank||Name of Owner||Percentage Ownership|
|1||J. S. Addo Consultants Limited||24.82|
|3||Prudential Bank Limited Staff Provident Fund||11.18|
|4||Ghana Union Assurance Company Limited||11.02|
|5||N. K. Omaboe||10.43|
|8||Kofi O. Esson||b5.01|
|9||Social Security and National Insurance Trust||4.74|
|10||National Trust Holding Company Limited||4.74|
|11||John K. Addo||2.37|
As of December 2015, PBL had 34 branches and 2 agencies at the following locations:
- Abeka Branch - Accra
- Aboabo Branch - Kumasi
- Abossey Okai Branch - Accra
- Accra Branch - Accra
- Adenta Branch - Accra
- Afful Nkwanta Branch - Kumasi
- Atonsu Branch - Kumasi
- Cape Coast Branch - Cape Coast
- East Legon Branch - East Legon, Accra
- Gicel Branch - Accra
- Kumasi Adum Branch - Kumasi
- Kumasi Main Branch - Kumasi
- Kwame Nkrumah Circle Branch - Accra
- Madina Branch - Accra
- Makola Branch - Accra
- Mataheko Branch - Accra
- Methodist University Agency Branch - Accra
- North Industrial Area Branch - Accra
- Odorkor Branch - Accra
- Ring Road Central Branch - Accra
- Spintex Road Branch - Accra
- Suame Maakro Branch - Kumasi
- Takoradi Harbour Branch - Takoradi
- Takoradi Market Circle Branch - Takoradi
- Tamale Branch - Tamale
- Tema Community 1 Branch - Tema
- Tema Fishing Harbour Branch - Tema
- Tesano Branch - Accra
- University of Cape Coast Branch - Cape Coast
- Valley View Agency Branch - Accra
- Weija Branch - Accra
- Zongo Junction Branch - Accra
- BOG (14 April 2016). "Licensed Banks, Representative Offices & Their Registered Offices In Ghana – December 2015" (PDF). Accra: Bank of Ghana (BOG). Retrieved 14 April 2016.
- Google (14 April 2016). "Location of the Headquarters of Prudential Bank Limited" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 14 April 2016.
- PBL (14 April 2016). "Prudential Bank Limited: About Us". Accra: Prudential Bank Limited (PBL). Retrieved 14 April 2016.
- PBL (31 December 2012). "Prudential Bank Limited: Annual Report, 2012" (PDF). Accra: Prudential Bank Limited (PBL). Retrieved 14 April 2016.
- PBL (14 April 2016). "Prudential Bank Limited: Branch Network". Accra: Prudential Bank Limited (PBL). Retrieved 14 April 2016.
- Ghana News Agency (3 September 2009). "Prudential Bank opens branch at Abeka". Accra: Modern Ghana Quoting Ghana News Agency. Retrieved 14 April 2016.
- ADM (8 August 2009). "Ghana: Prudential Bank Opens One in Cape Coast". Accra: Accra Daily Mail (ADM) via AllAfrica.com. Retrieved 14 April 2016.
- GDG (27 November 2013). "Prudential Bank inaugurates East Legon branch". Accra: Ghana Daily Graphic (GDG). Retrieved 14 April 2016.
- Prudential Bank Limited Homepage
- PBL launches "Susu" Financial Program for SME's
- PBL opens new branch in Aboabo, Kumasi