|Look up pruno in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pruno is an alcoholic beverage made from apples and/or oranges.
Pruno may also refer to:
- Pruno, Haute-Corse, a commune on Corsica
- Pruno (Cilento), a rural village in the comunes of Valle dell'Angelo and Laurino, and a big rural area in the middle of Cilento (Province of Salerno, Campania)
- Pruno (Stazzema), an hamlet (frazione) in the comune of Stazzema (Province of Lucca, Tuscany)
- Prunoideae, a subfamily of plants belonging to the family of Rosaceae
- Prunus, a genus of plants belonging to the family of Rosaceae
- "Pruno", a Stone Temple Pilots song from the album No. 4
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pruno.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.