From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prusa may refer to:
Places and jurisdictions
- Spelled Prūsa, the name for Prussia (region) in indigenous Prussian language (Latin Borussia, German Preussen)
- Ancient places and/or (now titular) diocesan sees
- Prusa at the site of modern Bursa, Turkey
- An alternative name for the ancient city of Cius, Turkey
- Prusias (disambiguation) (ad Hyphum)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.