From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Prussians)
- Prussia (region), a historical region on the Baltic that gave its name to the later Kingdom of Prussia
- State of the Teutonic Order (1230–1525), founded in the Prussian region by the Teutonic Order
- Prussian Confederation (1440–1466), an alliance of German Hanseatic cities in Prussia who rebelled against the Teutonic Knights
- Royal Prussia (1466–1772), a province of the Polish Crown, created by the separation of Prussia into two parts
- Duchy of Prussia (1525–1618), a duchy established in the eastern part of Prussia
- Brandenburg-Prussia (1618–1701), a state created by the personal union of the Duchy of Prussia and the Margraviate of Brandenburg
- Kingdom of Prussia (1701–1918), a kingdom established in Brandenburg-Prussia
- Province of Prussia (1829–1878), a province of the Kingdom of Prussia, created by a union of the Provinces of East and West Prussia
- Free State of Prussia (1918–1945), a state of Germany after the abolition of the Kingdom of Prussia
East and West Prussia
- East Prussia, the eastern part of the region of Prussia
- Province of West Prussia, a province of the Kingdom of Prussia, annexed from Poland in 1772 (former Royal Prussia), re-established 1878
- Province of East Prussia, a province of the Kingdom of Prussia, created from former Ducal Prussia and Warmia in 1773, re-established 1878; an exclave of Germany after World War I
- Posen-West Prussia, a province of the Free State of Prussia (1922–1938) (the western parts of former West Prussia that were retained by Germany)
- Regierungsbezirk West Prussia, administrative region of the Province of East Prussia (1920–1938) (the eastern parts of former West Prussia that were retained by Germany)
People and languages
- Old Prussians, Baltic tribes formerly inhabiting the region of Prussia
- Old Prussian language, their language, now extinct
- High Prussian, German dialect in East Prussia
- Low Prussian, German dialect in East Prussia
- Prussian Army, army of the Kingdom of Prussia
- Prussian Cultural Heritage Foundation, a foundation (est. 1957) holding museums and libraries left behind by the former Free State of Prussia
- Evangelical State Church in Prussia, a former Protestant church body under changing names (1817–2004)
- Prussian Navy, navy of the Kingdom of Prussia
- Prussian Military Academy
- Prussian Trust, German expellee company
- The village of Prussia, Saskatchewan in the Dominion of Canada. It was renamed Leader in 1917.
- Prusia is a village near to Pozuzo, Oxapampa, in the central jungle of Peru.
- The character Prussia (human name: Gilbert Beilschmidt) in the Japanese webcomic/manga/anime series, Hetalia: Axis Powers.
- Prussia, Iowa
- Preußen (disambiguation)
- Preußisch (disambiguation)
- Borussia (disambiguation)
- Prussian blue (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prussia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.