|Occupation||Television personality, Model|
Przemysław Kazimierz Gabriel Krompiec (born 3 March 1985) is a Polish male model who performs in South Korea as a television personality and dancer. He is a graduate student of the Chung-Ang University.
Education and work in South Korea
In 2004, he studied at the Opole University of Technology, and graduated from the university in 2008. He studied Korean at the Seoul National University Korean Language Education Center. In 2009, he began pursuing his master's degree in Design at University of Ulsan. After graduating, he studied at the Graduate School of Advanced Imaging Science, Multimedia & Film Chung-Ang University. He arrived in South Korea for the first time in 2006. He was accepted to the NIE Program of Polish Government in 2008 and moved to Korea for his studies.
In the summer of 2015 he first appeared on the television program Non-Summit as the Polish representative. On August 5, 2015, National Museum of Korea appointed him as an goodwill ambassador for Polish art exhibition.
- Hwang, Ji-young (2015-09-11). "'비정상회담' 프셰므 "프순이라고요? 저 안 순진해요" (인터뷰)". TVreport. Retrieved 2016-06-28.
- Shin, Won-seon (2015-08-10). "[인터뷰] '비정상회담' 프셰므스와브 "학생들에게 꿈꿀 수 있는 기회를 주고싶어요"". Ajunews. Retrieved 2016-06-28.
- Jung, Eun-hye (2015-10-08). "'비정상회담' 뉴 멤버의 행진". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2016-06-28.
- "International talk show 'Non-summit' sees fresh change of pace". kpopherald.koreaherald.com. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- Park, Chang-wook (2015-08-05). "'비정상회담' 프셰므스와브와 함께하는 '폴란드, 천년의 예술'전". SportsQ. Retrieved 2016-06-28.