|Full name||Przemysław Norko|
|Date of birth||29 March 1979|
|Place of birth||Szczecin, Poland|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2003–2004||Ruch Wysokie Mazowieckie|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:20, 5 January 2009 (UTC).
Norko was born in Szczecin and began his career in his native Poland with Chemik Police before joining Zagłębie Lubin. He made his 1st Division debut on 23 August 1997, coming on as a substitute for Jędrzej Kędziora in a 3-1 defeat away to Widzew Łódź. He played six more times before being sent off in the 4-1 win away to Pogoń Szczecin on 25 October 1997. he played just once more that season, appearing in the 2-0 defeat away to Legia Warsaw on 9 June 1998. He played twice the following season, in the August games against Łódzki KS and Górnik Zabrze before leaving to join Odra Szczecin.
In 2002, he moved to Pogoń Szczecin, playing nine league games and once in the cup before leaving to join Ruch Wysokie Mazowieckie. He then moved to Greek 2nd Division side Akratitos in 2004. In 2005, he moved to Albanian side Partizani Tirana, before returning to Poland with Ruch Chorzów. However, he was unable to play for Chorzow due to a lack of international clearance from the Albanian Football Association.
In January 2007 he joined Torquay United, initially on a one-month contract, the first of a number of cheap foreign imports promised by new Torquay chairman Chris Roberts. However, a delay with his international clearance prevented him making his debut in the FA Cup against Southampton. There was later a problem with his medical and the contract was cancelled.
- "Norko, Przemysław" (in Polish). Futbol.pl. 2008-04-18. Retrieved 2009-01-05.
- "Poland 2-1 Wales". The Football Association of Wales. 2000-10-10. Retrieved 2009-01-05.
- "Przemysław Norko" (in Polish). Arkonia Szczecin. Retrieved 2009-01-05.
- "Przemysław Norko, nowy piłkarz Ruchu Chorzów, grał w Albanii" (in Polish). Mirdev Brene. Retrieved 2009-01-05.
- "Przemysław Norko znalazł nowy klub" (in Polish). Niebiescy. 2007-01-07. Retrieved 2009-01-05.
- "Przemysław Norko piłkarzem Torquay United" (in Polish). Magazyn PiŁarski. 2007-01-07. Retrieved 2009-01-05.
- "Gulls' welcome for Norko". Western Morning News. 2007-01-09. Retrieved 2009-01-05.
- "Przemysław Norko piłkarzem Pogoni" (in Polish). Pogoń on-line. 2008-03-13. Retrieved 2009-01-05.