From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Verse 4-5 are found in the repetition of the Amidah during Rosh Hashanah.
- Verse 10 is recited upon awakening following Modeh Ani and handwashing.
This is a Psalm of praise to God for:
- His great works v.2
- His enduring Righteousness v.3
- His grace and compassion v.4
- His provision v.5
- Truth and Justice v.7
- Redemption for His people v.9
- Granting of wisdom to those who revere him v.10
- Pratico, Gary Basics of Bible Hebrew p.6 Copyright 2001
- The Complete Artscroll Machzor for Rosh Hashanah page 323, 461
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 2