Jump to navigation Jump to search
Psalm 48 is the 48th psalm of the Book of Psalms, composed by sons of Korah. In the Greek Septuagint version of the bible, and in its Latin translation in the Vulgate, this psalm is Psalm 47 in a slightly different numbering system.
- Is the psalm of the day in the Shir Shel Yom for Monday.
- Verse 2 is part of Mishnah Tamid 7:4.
- Verse 12 is part of the blessings before the Shema.
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 162
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 479
- The Complete Artscroll Machzor for Rosh Hashanah page 275
- Kirkpatrick, A. F. (1901). The Book of Psalms: with Introduction and Notes. The Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges. Book IV and V: Psalms XC-CL. Cambridge: At the University Press. p. 839. Retrieved February 28, 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Psalm 48.|