Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (January 2017)
- Is the psalm of the day for the Shir Shel Yom on Friday.
- Is recited during Kabbalat Shabbat.
- Is recited during Pesukei Dezimra on Shabbat, Yom Tov, and Hoshana Rabbah.
- Verse 1 is part of Mishnah Tamid 7:4. It is found in the Mussaf Amidah on Rosh Hashanah.
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 168
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 320
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 388
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 479
- The Complete Artscroll Machzor for Rosh Hashanah page 456
|This article related to the Hebrew Bible is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|