From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Is recited in its entirety as the fifth paragraph of Kabbalat Shabbat.
- Verse 3 is part of Et Shem in the Blessings before the Shema during Shacharit.
- Verses 5 and 9 are recited in succession during the early part of Pesukei Dezimra. These verses are also recited by the congregation when the Torah scroll is taken out of the ark.
- Verse 6 is found in the Foundation of Repentance recited on the eve of Rosh Hashanah.
- According to Siddur Avodas Yisrael, Psalm 99 should be read as an additional "Psalm of the Day" on Sabbath Parshat Shemot.
The following songs are based on Psalm 99 or contain part of the Psalm:
- He sits enthroned - Sons of Korah
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 312
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 87
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 62
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 141
- The Complete Artscroll Machzor for Rosh Hashanah page 13