|Series||Doctor Who book:
Past Doctor Adventures
|Set in||Period between
Corpse Marker and Match of the Day
|Preceded by||Bullet Time|
|Followed by||Dying in the Sun|
The University of East Wessex has an up and running parapsychology department. Various experiments are being run by the students. Unfortunately someone has stumbled upon something big. Big enough to threaten all of reality.
- Psi-ence Fiction at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library - Psi-ence Fiction
- Psi-ence Fiction title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Psi-ence Fiction at The TARDIS Library
- Psi-ence Fiction reviews at Outpost Gallifrey
- Psi-ence Fiction reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
- The Doctor's Timeline at The Whoniverse gives support for this placement.
- Cover blurb only specifies the Doctor's incarnation and companions.
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This BBC-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|