A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Psychedelic Press is an independent publisher and media organisation launched in 2008 as a website devoted to reviews of literature focused on entheogens and psychedelic substances. The website has since expanded to an online magazine format, consisting of interviews, news and articles encompassing psychedelic culture, literature, history and science of psychoactive plants and compounds.
In 2012 the Psychedelic Press print journal was established and Psychedelic Press UK has grown to a publishing house with a bi-monthly journal and range of books consisting of works of fiction, non-fiction and poetry, covering psychoactive substances and altered states of consciousness from the perspective of wide range of disciplines. The journal has published contributions from authors such as DMT researcher Rick Strassman, Stanislav Grof, the co-founder of transpersonal psychology, LSD historian Andy Roberts and Mike Jay. The publisher also works with independent artists including some of Britain’s leading visionary artists like Stuart Griggs to produce the cover art for publications.
- Science Revealed (2014) by Reverend Nemu
- Erin (2015) by Robert Dickins
- To Fathom Hell or Soar Angelic (2015) by Ben Sessa
- Noumenautics (2015) by Peter Sjöstedt-H
- Acid Drops (2016) by Andy Roberts
- “PsyPress UK”, Breaking Convention 2015 – The 3rd International Conference on Psychedelic Consciousness. Retrieved 01-08-2016
- “Rob Dickins, Editorial Director of online journal Psychedelic Press” Beetroot Books. Retrieved on 01-08-2016
- “Psypress UK Crowdfunding Campaign” Reality Sandwich. 15-08-2014 Retrieved 04-08-2016
- “Psychedelic Press Journal”, Psychedelic Press UK. Retrieved on 05-08-2016
- Read, T; Strassman, R; Papaspyrou, M; King, D; Heaven, R; Slater, T (2014). "Psychedelic Press UK VIII". Psychedelic Press.
- Sessa, B; Grof, S; Keen, R; Dahl, H; Roberts, A; Davy Barnes, M; Terry, A; Turner, E; Prtrone, V S; Gomila, A (2013). "Psychedelic Press UK II". Psychedelic Press.
- Roberts, A; Luke, D; Heaven, R; Hardwick, T; Powell, S G; Gandy, S; Long, J; Keen, R (2014). "Psychedelic Press UK VII". Psychedelic Press.
- Keen, R; Jay, M; Heaven, R; Horowitz, N; Green, R; Jesso, J W; Gallimore, A; Dickins, R; Glynn, J (2013). "Psychedelic Press UK VI". Psychedelic Press.
- “A chat with Cornish psychedelic publishing house, Psychedelic Press UK”, It’s Nice That. 2015-05-06 Retrieved 16-08-2016