|Look up psycho in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Psycho may refer to:
- Psycho (novel), a 1959 novel by Robert Bloch
- Psycho II (novel), sequel to the 1959 novel published in 1982.
- Psycho (franchise), an American horror thriller film franchise based on the Bloch novel
- Psycho (1960 film), a film by Alfred Hitchcock
- Psycho II, (1983) a sequel to the original film, following the plot of the previous novel
- Psycho III, (1986) a follow-up to the 2nd film.
- Psycho IV: The Beginning, a 1990 sequel to the 1986 film, made for cable television.
- Psycho (1998 film), a remake of the original film by Gus Van Sant starring Vince Vaughn.
- Psycho (2008 film), an Indian film (in Kannada language) directed by Devadatta
- Psycho (2013 film), a Telugu film directed by Kishore Bhargava
- Psychos (TV series), a British television drama broadcast in 1999
- Psycho (soundtrack), the soundtrack album to the 1998 remake of Psycho
- Psycho (That's Outrageous! album), 2012
- "Psycho" (Puddle of Mudd song), from Famous
- "Psycho" (Imelda May song), from Mayhem
- "Psycho" (Lords of the Underground song), from Here Come the Lords
- "Psycho" (Muse song), 2015 from the album Drones
- "Psycho", a song by 50 Cent from Before I Self Destruct
- "Psycho", a song by Infected Mushroom from The Gathering
- "Psycho", a song by Lower Class Brats
- "Psycho", a song written by Leon Payne
- "Psycho", a song by Rebound!
- "Psycho", a song by Scooter
- "Psycho", a song by The Sonics
- "Psycho", a song by System of a Down from Toxicity
- "Psycho", a song by 12 Stones from Beneath the Scars
Mental health slang
- Psycho Weasel, the mentally unstable weasel and one of the Toon Patrol members from Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- Sgt. Michael "Psycho" Sykes, a character in the Crysis video game series
- Psycho (Borderlands character), a type of enemy in the Borderlands video game
- Psycho (brand), a Japanese visual novel studio
- The Psycho, one of the primary antagonists of the game Until Dawn
- Karl Amoussou or Psycho, mixed martial artist
- Peter Ebdon or Psycho, English snooker player
- Steve Lyons (baseball) or Psycho, utility baseball player
- Jacob Noe or The Psycho, mixed martial artist
- Stuart Pearce or Psycho, English football player and manager
- PsychoPublishing, an imprint of the German group VDM Publishing
- Psychiatrist (game) or Psycho, a party game
- Psycho Records, an English record label
- The Psychos, a New York hardcore band
- Psycho Donuts, a donut store in Canada and Northern America
- Psycho, American professional wrestler
- "Psycho" Sid Vicious (born 1960), American professional wrestler
- Psycho, a type of drug in the Fallout series of video games
- Psyco, a just-in-time compiler for the Python programming language
- Syco, British entertainment company
- Psy (disambiguation)
- Psyche (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Psycho"
- All pages with a title containing Psycho
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Psycho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.