Psychology, Public Policy, and Law
|Edited by||Michael Lamb|
American Psychological Association (United States)
|Psychol. Pub. Pol'y & L.|
|Psychol. Public Policy Law|
Psychology, Public Policy, and Law is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal published by the American Psychological Association. It publishes original empirical papers, reviews, and meta-analyses on the contribution of psychological science to law and public policy.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed by Criminal Justice Abstracts, Current Contents, Family Index, PsycINFO, PubMed, Scopus, and the Social Science Citation Index. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2016 impact factor of 1.915, ranking it 22nd out of 147 journals in the category "Law", 30th out of 77 journals in the category "Health Policy & Services" and 43rd out of 129 journals in the category "Psychology, Multidisciplinary".
The following persons are or have been editors-in-chief of this journal:
- Michael Lamb (2013–present), University of Cambridge
- Ronald Roesch (2008–2012), Simon Fraser University
- Steven Penrod, John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Jane Goodman-Delahunty, Charles Sturt University
- Bruce Sales, University of Arizona
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Law". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2017.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Health Policy & Services". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2017.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Psychology, Multidisciplinary,". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2017.