Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up psychonaut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A psychonaut is a person who explores the psyche through the use of hallucinogens or other techniques.
Psychonaut may also refer to:
- Psychonauts, a 2005 video game for the Xbox, PlayStation 2, and Windows
- Psychonaut (album), a 1972 album by European krautrock band Brainticket
- Psychonauts (band), a British trip hop band
- Psychonauts (comics), an Epic Comics limited series by Alan Grant and Motofumi Kobayashi
- "Psychonaut", a song by Fields of the Nephilim from their 1991 album Earth Inferno
- Psychonaut Records, a Dutch independent record label
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Psychonaut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.