|Also known as||The Psychonauts|
|Labels||Mo' Wax, International DeeJay Gigolo Records|
Psychonauts, also known as The Psychonauts, are a British music duo. They consist of Pablo Clement and Paul Mogg. The two met in Somerset, UK, while "digging through crates at the local record store". Clement is also a member of James Lavelle's Unkle project.
In 2003, the duo released their first studio album, Songs for Creatures, on International DeeJay Gigolo Records. John Bush of AllMusic gave the album 4 stars out of 5, calling it "one of the best records to appear from a former Mo' Wax act in several years." Neesh Asghar of The Guardian described it as "a gorgeous record showcasing cinematic soundscapes and seductive ethereal ambience alongside pastoral folk-pop songs and electro disco." The album was re-released in 2010. In a review of the album's reissue, Matthew Bennett of Clash called it "a complete dance album that's rarely been surpassed in the last six years."
- Songs for Creatures (2003, International DeeJay Gigolo Records)
- Time Machine (1998, Mo' Wax)
- "Hot Blood / Invading Space (Outer Descent)" (1999, Mo Wax)
- "Fear Is Real / Hips for Scotland" (2003, International DeeJay Gigolo Records)
- "World Keeps Turning" (2004, International DeeJay Gigolo Records)
- "Take Control" (2010, International DeeJay Gigolo Records)
- Esser, Alex (14 February 2010). "Interview: The Psychonauts". House Music With Love. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- Twells, John; Fintoni, Laurent (30 July 2015). "The 50 best trip-hop albums of all time". Fact. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- Clarke, Paul (24 October 2003). "Interview: Psychonauts". BBC. Archived from the original on 31 July 2004. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- Bush, John. "Songs For Creatures - The Psychonauts". AllMusic. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- Asghar, Neesh (19 October 2003). "Psychonauts, Songs for Creatures". The Guardian. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- Clarke, Paul (12 January 2010). "The Psychonauts - Songs for Creatures". Resident Advisor. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- Bennett, Matthew (29 January 2010). "The Psychonauts - Songs For Creatures". Clash. Retrieved 7 January 2018.