This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Psylons were a UK post-punk band formed in Portsmouth 1984 by Keith Wyatt, Carl Edwards, Jack Packer and Warren Grech. The band produced four singles, an EP and two albums, the second of which, “Gimp” was produced by Jim Shaw of Cranes. The debut single “Run To The Stranger” was a New Musical Express Single of the Week and reached number 13 in the Alternative/Indie chart. Two sessions were recorded for BBC Radio One and broadcast on the John Peel and Andy Kershaw shows.
After a number of personnel changes the band finally split in 1995.
Keith Wyatt currently records as a solo artist under the name Keith Seatmnan. 
- Keith Wyatt Guitar Vocals (1984–95)
- Carl Edwards Drums Guitar (1984–95)
- Jack Packer Guitar, Keyboard (1984–95)
- Warren Grech Bass (1984–88)
- John Haskett Bass (1988–93)
- Sarah Shrubb Guitar, Keyboards (1990–95)
- Simon Heartfield Bass (1993–95)
- Run to the Stranger/ Tumbling Clown 7” single 1986 (Crystal 10)
- Mockery of Decline/ Clearer Sky 7” single 1986 (E-Type-1)
- All the Things We Need/ Turning Worm/ The Midnight Sun 12” single 1987 (Iron Lung IL001) 
- No Choice/ Surf Song 7” single 1990 (Unsigned UN001)
- Sandman/ Driver/ Sandman Remix 12” EP 1991 (Unsigned UN002) 
- Psylons Is Golden cassette 1988 (Bite Back! BB016) 
- Gimp CD 1994 (Thunderbird CSA 102)
- Separate Ways cassette Against the Tide compilation 1986 (Bite Back! BB003)
- Run to the Stranger CD Indie Scene 86 1992 (Connoisseur Collection)
- Emperor of Songs CD Audio Postcards CD 1993 (Mass Production)
- Emperor of Songs CD Pinnacle Sampler CD 1993 (Pinnacle)
- John Peel Session BBC Radio One (1986/06/01) 
- "Remembrance/ Clearer Skies/ Mockery Of Decline/ Landmark"
- Andy Kershaw Session BBC Radio One (1986/11/05)
- "Separate Ways/ All the Things We Need/ She Said/ Keyhole Joe"
- "Keith Seatman".
- "Seatman Separator - Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos".
- "The Psylons - Run To The Stranger".
- "The Psylons - Sandman EP".
- "MUTANT SOUNDS: Psylons-Psylons is golden,tape,1988,UK".
- "Various - The Indie Scene 86".
- "BBC - Radio 1 - Keeping It Peel - The Psylons".
- Simon Heartfield (23 April 2009). "Psylons - Emperor of Songs (Jim Shaw Remix)" – via YouTube.
- Simon Heartfield (23 April 2009). "Psylons - Bug" – via YouTube.