Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pterodactyl may refer to:
- Pterodactylus, the genus of the first pterosaur known to science, Pterodactylus antiquus.
- Westland-Hill Pterodactyl, a series of experimental aircraft designs starting in the 1920s
- Pterodactyl Ascender, a family of U.S. designed and built ultralight aircraft that were sold in kit form between 1979 and 1984.
- Chengdu Pterodactyl I, an unmanned aerial vehicle developed by the Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group in the People's Republic of China.
- Pterodactyl (film), a horror film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pterodactyl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.