Pualas, Lanao del Sur
Municipal Hall and the Masjid at Talambo, Pualas
Map of Lanao del Sur with Bacolod-Kalawi highlighted
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Province||Lanao del Sur|
|• Mayor||Shariefullah Adiong Tanog|
|• Vice Mayor||Tony S. Tanog|
|• Total||182.89 km2 (70.61 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||70/km2 (180/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Dialing code||+63 (0)63|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Electorate||5,977 voters as of 2016|
Pualas is politically subdivided into 23 barangays.
- Talambo (Pob.)
|Population census of Pualas|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
Maranao is widely spoken in Pualas, which has a predominantly Muslim population. However, most of the inhabitants can speak Filipino, Cebuana, and English.
Pualas has a predominantly Muslim populace wherein selling and distribution of alcoholic drinks, illegal drugs, and gambling is forbidden.
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population (2015): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population and Housing (2010): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007): Total Population by Province, City and Municipality (Report). NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pualas, Lanao del Sur.|
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||Madamba / Ganassi|
|Nunungan, Lanao del Norte||Ganassi|