(Redirected from Puar (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Puar may refer to:
- Pawar, Maratha rulers of Dhar State and Dewas State (Junior and Senior), an alternate version of Paramara dynasty, an Indian Rajput clan
- Puar Rajputs, a Rajput/Maratha Puar clan
- Paramara dynasty, ancient Indian dynasty from which the Puars, Pawars and Parmars claim descent.
- Pu'ar, a character in Dragon Ball
People with the name
- Hemendra Singh Rao Pawar, present titular Maharaja of Dhar State
- Tukojirao III (Tukoji Rao III Puar of Dewas Sr.)
- Shahoji II (Vikramsinh Rao I Puar of Dewas Sr.)
- Krishnajirao III (Krishnaji Rao III Puar of Dewas Sr.)
- Tukojirao IV (Tukoji Rao IV Puar of Dewas Sr.)
- Vikram Singh Rao II Puar (Vikram Singh Rao II Puar of Dewas Sr.)
- Mrunalini Devi Puar (1931–2015), Indian educator, Maharani of Dhar State (wife of HH Maharaja Anand Rao IV Puar of Dhar)
- Jasbir Puar, US-based queer theorist
- Puer, a disambiguation page
- Dhar State, ruled by the Puar (Pawar) dynasty of the Marathas
- Dewas State, Junior and Senior states ruled by the Puar (Pawar) dynasty of the Marathas
- Maratha Empire
- List of Maratha dynasties and states
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.