Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pub, Pub., or pub. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pub is a public house or bar.
Pub may also refer to:
- Pub (Denzil album), a 1994 album by British band Denzil
- Pub (Đorđe Balašević album), a 1982 album by Serbian singer-songwriter Đorđe Balašević album
- PUB (file type), Microsoft Publisher document file format
- PUB (Stockholm), department store in Stockholm
- Percutaneous umbilical cord blood sampling, a genetic test
- Politehnica University of Bucharest, Politehnica University of Bucharest
- Princeton University Band, the marching band and pep band of Princeton University
- Principle of uniform boundedness, a fundamental result of functional analysis
- Public Utilities Board, Singapore's national water agency
- Pueblo Memorial Airport, in Colorado, USA
- .pub, Microsoft Publishing file extension
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.