Public Entity Risk Institute
The Public Entity Risk Institute (PERI) is a nonprofit organization that serves as a resource to enhance the practice of risk management throughout organizations and communities.
PERI provides public entities, small businesses, and nonprofit organizations with enterprise risk management information, training, data, and data analysis.
PERI’s goal, as stated on their website, is to be an organization that is seen by its principal customers and stakeholders as the independent thought leader and definitive resource in the field of risk management; as a constant innovator; and as a ready source of practical and highly valued products .
PERI’s stated objectives are to:
- Raise our constituents’ awareness and understanding that managing their organizations’ risk on an enterprise-wide basis is a critical component of success;
- Provide practical, affordable, and easily accessible enterprise risk management education and training resources to help PERI constituents effectively manage risk on an enterprise-wide and community-wide basis;
- Serve as a resource center and information clearinghouse;
- PERI main website
- PERI Linkedin page
- nonprofit crisis management
- nonprofit facilities management
- nonprofit enterprise
- risk assessment and management