Public Eye Magazine
The Public Eye Magazine is published by Political Research Associates in Somerville, Massachusetts. The Magazine was founded in 1977 by the Public Eye Network. It currently contains investigative articles about "movements, institutions, and ideologies that undermine human rights." Its primary focus is on right-wing groups in the United States.
The original editors of the Public Eye Magazine were Harvey Kahn and Mark Ryter. The magazine was a project of the Repression Information Project, staffed by Russ Bellant, Susan Gluss, Eda Gordon, Harvey Kahn, and Mark Ryter.
- "Public Eye Magazine". Political Research Associates. Retrieved 7 March 2013.
- Berlet, Chip. "Finding Aid: Public Eye Magazine". Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- Public Eye Magazine. 1 (1): ii. 1977. Missing or empty
- Public Eye Magazine. 1 (2): 3. 1978. Missing or empty
- "Political Research Associates". Retrieved 7 March 2013.
|This American political magazine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.