Public Law 99-145
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Related bills and resolutions
The following are related to this act and part of the public record: H.RES.299, H.R.1872, S.1029, S.1042, and S.1043.
- Title IX, sections 931(b) and (c) provided for increased penalties for false claims in defense procurement:
- A person who makes a false claim related to a contract with the Department of Defense shall be a civil penalty of $2,000, an amount equal to three times the amount of the damages the Government sustains because of the act of the person, and costs of the civil action.
- Section 1412 made provision for the elimination of aging stockpiles of Chemical Agents and Munitions stored within the United States. The newest of these stockpiled were already 20 years old with some being over 40 years old.
- United States Library of Congress,
- U S Code, Title 31, section 3729: False claims
- United States Federal Emergency Management Agency,
|This article relating to law in the United States or its constituent jurisdictions is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|