Public Service Commission, West Bengal
|Formation||April 1, 1937|
|Type||Government of West Bengal|
|Purpose||To conduct the Civil Services and various Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services and other posts of state of West Bengal|
|Headquarters||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|West Bengal, India|
|Shri Dipankar Dasgupta|
|Affiliations||Union Public Service Commission|
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB (Bengali: পশ্চিমবঙ্গ লোকসেবা আয়োগ) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal in India.
|Madhyamik Level||Higher Secondary Level||Graduate Level|
- Public service commissions in India
- West Bengal Civil Service
- Union Public Service Commission
- Civil Services of India
- "About PSC, WEST BENGAL". www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- "Composition of Public Service Commission, West Bengal". www.pscwbonline.gov.in.