Jump to navigation Jump to search
Public affairs may refer to:
- Public affairs (broadcasting), radio or television programs that focus on matters of politics and public policy
- Public affairs (military), offices of the US Department of Defense that deal with the media
- Public Affairs (political party), former Czech political party
- Public Affairs Quarterly, American philosophy journal
- PublicAffairs, a US publishing company
- Public Affairs Council (disambiguation)
- A Public Affair, a 2006 album by Jessica Simpson
- "A Public Affair" (song), from Simpson's album
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Public affairs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.