From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Public eye)
|Look up public eye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Public Eye may refer to:
- Public Eye (TV series), a British television series that ran from 1965 to 1975
- The Public Eye (film), a 1992 American neo-noir film written and directed by Howard Franklin
- Public Eye (Erklärung von Bern), a sustainability-oriented, politically and religiously independent solidarity development based in Switzerland
- Public Eye Awards, an award given to the corporations deemed most harmful to society
- Public Eye Magazine, an investigative journal published by Political Research Associates
- Public Eye Network, a progressive investigative group founded in the 1970s in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Public Eye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.