Public holidays in Costa Rica
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- January 1st: New Year's Day.
- April 11th: Juan Santamaría Day.
- Good Thursday (Holy or Maundy Thursday, the day before Good Friday).
- Good Friday (the Friday before Easter).
- Easter Sunday
- May 1st: Workers or Labor Day (May Day).
- July 25th: Guanacaste Day.
- August 2nd: Virgin of Los Angeles Day.
- August 15th: Mother´s Day.
- September 15th: Independence Day.
- October 12th: National Cultures Day.
- December 25th: Christmas Day.