Public holidays in Guatemala
The Guatemalan Labor Code recognizes the following dates as public holidays with paid leave:
- January 1: New Year's Day
- March / April Thursday, Friday, and Saturday: Easter, Holy week
- May 1: International Workers' Day known as Labor Day
- June 30: Army Day
- September 15: Independence Day
- October 20: Revolution Day
- November 1: All Saints Day
- December 24: Christmas Eve (Noon award)
- December 25: Christmas Day
- December 31: New Year's Eve (Noon onward)
- The local holiday (usually a patron saint)
- "Guatemala Holidays 2017 - Guatemala Holidays and Festivals - Guatemala Holiday Calendar 2017". Retrieved 20 March 2017.
- 41345. "Guatemala. Código del Trabajo". Retrieved 20 March 2017.
- "TuSalario.org/Guatemala. Derechos laborales: ¿Cuáles son los días de asueto?". Retrieved 20 March 2017.