Public holidays in Panama
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
- January 1, New Year's Day
- January 9, Martyrs' Day (Panama)≠
- Carnival's Monday. The Monday before Ash Wednesday.
- Carnival's Tuesday. The Tuesday before Ash Wednesday.
- Holy Friday - Good Friday - Death of Christ
- May 1, May Day - Labour Day
- November 3. Separation Day (from Colombia).
- November 4. Flag Day
- November 5. Colon Day
- November 10. "Primer Grito de Independencia de la Villa de los Santos" The uprising in the Villa de los Santos against Spain.
- November 28. Independence Day (from Spain).
- December 8. Mothers' Day.
- December 25. Christmas.